Queenie

by Candice Carty-Williams | Women's Fiction |
Registered by MsPitstop1 of Carshalton, Surrey United Kingdom on 6/19/2020
Journal Entry 1 by MsPitstop1 from Carshalton, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, June 19, 2020
Thought provoking, funny, frank book about dating for a young black woman

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, June 22, 2020
This looks really good. Thanks for the box of presents.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, August 23, 2020
I found this tough to read at first, all the self-destructive behaviour was like watching a car crash in slow motion. I was rooting for Queenie throughout and became more and more gripped. Very moving and at times hilarious.

Released 1 mo ago (9/2/2020 UTC) at Wishlist tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

This will be travelling as a wishlist tag to shnedwards after my holiday.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 9th to 11th October 2020

Journal Entry 5 by shnedwards at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, September 07, 2020
It's here! Thank you! I'm going to read this as soon as I've finished my current read.

Journal Entry 6 by shnedwards at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, September 12, 2020
I read this in great big chunks and resented real life for getting in the way of my reading, which is always a sign of a good book. I really rooted for Queenie and wanted her to be happy. Thanks again for sending this to me, Poodlesister!
Available for now.

Journal Entry 7 by shnedwards at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (9/23/2020 UTC) at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France

On its way to Florence71

Journal Entry 8 by wingFlorence71wing at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Tuesday, September 29, 2020
Well received thanks !
For Cross-Patch after reading.