Queenie

by Candice Carty-Williams | Women's Fiction |
Registered by MsPitstop1 of Carshalton, Surrey United Kingdom on 6/19/2020
Journal Entry 1 by MsPitstop1 from Carshalton, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, June 19, 2020
Thought provoking, funny, frank book about dating for a young black woman

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, June 22, 2020
This looks really good. Thanks for the box of presents.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, August 23, 2020
I found this tough to read at first, all the self-destructive behaviour was like watching a car crash in slow motion. I was rooting for Queenie throughout and became more and more gripped. Very moving and at times hilarious.

Released 1 yr ago (9/2/2020 UTC) at Wishlist tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

This will be travelling as a wishlist tag to shnedwards after my holiday.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 9th to 11th October 2020

Journal Entry 5 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, September 7, 2020
It's here! Thank you! I'm going to read this as soon as I've finished my current read.

Journal Entry 6 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, September 12, 2020
I read this in great big chunks and resented real life for getting in the way of my reading, which is always a sign of a good book. I really rooted for Queenie and wanted her to be happy. Thanks again for sending this to me, Poodlesister!
Available for now.

Journal Entry 7 by wingshnedwardswing at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (9/23/2020 UTC) at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France

On its way to Florence71

Journal Entry 8 by Florence71 at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Tuesday, September 29, 2020
Well received thanks !
For Cross-Patch after reading.
Edit : really like this funny book during this awful times : make me smile !

Journal Entry 9 by Florence71 at South Croydon, Great Britain -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, May 20, 2021

Released 6 mos ago (5/21/2021 UTC) at South Croydon, Great Britain -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy !

Journal Entry 10 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, May 28, 2021
Arrived safely with an exquisite card and bookmark. Merci bien. I too enjoyed this warm hearted read. Go Queenie!

Journal Entry 11 by wingCross-patchwing at Debut Novel, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Friday, December 3, 2021

Released 1 day ago (12/3/2021 9:00 AM UTC) at Debut Novel, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Sending on its travels in the Debut Novels BookBox.