The Bar Code Rebellion

by Suzanne Weyn | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 6/19/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, June 19, 2020
This is one of 91 books which were were donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by a fellow Little Free Library Steward who moved away from Rockville, Maryland, USA, in March, 2020.

Best wishes in your new digs!

I'm releasing this book for...

The 2021 Clean Start for the New Year Release Challenge hosted by NancyNove, The title of this book contains the word BAR.

-----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, February 04, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (3/2/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library #37285 at Living Faith Lutheran Church in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

The 2021 Oh the Places You'll Go Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The title of this book contains the word ODE. The small town of Ode is situated in Gujarat, India.

------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!