Basilisk 2: The Kouga Ninja Scrolls

by Masaki Segawa, Futaro Yamada | Graphic Novels |
Registered by Arvores of Porto Santo (ilha), Madeira Portugal on 6/17/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Arvores from Porto Santo (ilha), Madeira Portugal on Wednesday, June 17, 2020
"The Iga and the Kouga clans are locked in a fight to the death. The Kouga clan is engaging in a little espionage and has planted a shapeshifter, disguised as an Iga ninja, in the Iga palace. Meanwhile, the Iga clan turns to its last, best hope: their new leader, Oboro, who alone can defeat the Kouga's formidable leader, Gennosuke. But is Oboro willing to kill the man she loves?"

Journal Entry 2 by Arvores at Porto Santo (ilha), Madeira Portugal on Wednesday, September 02, 2020
To the winner of the "Manga/Comics sweeps" hosted by estelle1806.
I thought it would be fun to read number 2 in the series 😊
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Monday, September 14, 2020
Arvores, you're spoiling me! Thank you for the books! No idea what to expect, so happy to tuck in :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Friday, December 18, 2020
Personally, I always feel like manga albums should be heavily edited. There are too many half-empty screens with basically nothing happening or someone just staring into nothingness in anger/sadness/thoughts/whatever and the story isn't moving an inch.. In a way the storyline got a tad more interesting, but I decided to google the ending of the series instead of getting the my hands on the rest of the albums. Now that I know what happens in the end..mmmmm, I'm not surprised in a way.
The books will stay with me until I find the perfect reader for them!

Journal Entry 5 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (2/24/2021 UTC) at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

If there's a keen reader, a book needs to travel! Hope you enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingMecuwing at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Saturday, February 27, 2021
In my opinion volumes 1&2 should always be together, so I got keenly greedy with my request. :) Thanks pippis!