Touch the Devil

by Jack Higgins | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingxtrdnrywing of Parkdale, Victoria Australia on 6/16/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingxtrdnrywing from Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, June 16, 2020
rank Barry. terrorist of the highest order. His ideology is money and his track record is flawless. When the Russians want review copies of the latest NATO missile system, Barry is the man to deliver them.
Martin Brosnan, poet, scholar and killer. Trained in Vietnam then polished in the ranks of the IRA he now languishes in a French prison fortress of Belle Isle.

Liam Devlin, Brosnan's best and oldest friend. Devlin wants Brosnan out of jail and Barry's trail, and he'll use everything in his power to do so...

Journal Entry 2 by wingxtrdnrywing at SI Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, July 02, 2020

Released 5 mos ago (7/3/2020 UTC) at SI Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!)

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Monday, July 13, 2020
Caught at SI.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmarmee463wing at Two Doors Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Sunday, October 25, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/26/2020 UTC) at Two Doors Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

On to the table.

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 5 by AnonymousFriend at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, October 27, 2020
This author rang a bell but I don't fully remember if I've read him but I found that I have registered and released some of his books.