Eisenhower

by GEOFFREY PERRET | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 6/17/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, June 17, 2020
This is one of 91 books which were were donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by a fellow Little Free Library Steward who moved away from Rockville, Maryland, USA, in March 2020.

Best wishes in your new digs!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The August 2020 One Word Release Challenge hosted by booklady331.

------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, August 16, 2020

Released 2 wks ago (9/4/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library at Claybrook Drive and Bluff Terrace in Silver Spring, Maryland USA

My husband is making a special delivery of books from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to the Little Free Library on the corner of Claybrook Drive and Bluff Terrace in Silver Spring, Maryland. Sadly, I learned from fellow BookCrosser melydia that this Little Free Library, which is stewarded by a friend of hers, had been raided and the remaining books ruined by exposure to rain from a door left open.

It's always good to mark our traveling books well so they are only free gifts to others and never sold.

Best wishes to this Little Free Library. Hoping for better days ahead...in so many ways!

------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!