I Looked Away

by Jane Corry | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0241984645 Global Overview for this book
Registered by notingnothing of Sidcup, Kent United Kingdom on 6/15/2020
Journal Entry 1 by notingnothing from Sidcup, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, June 15, 2020
Always enjoy Jane Corry's books and this was no exception. Fast-paced with great characters. Couldn't put this one down.

Journal Entry 2 by notingnothing at Sidcup, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, June 27, 2020

Released 5 mos ago (6/27/2020 UTC) at Sidcup, Kent United Kingdom

Posting to another bookcrosser as part of a birthday RABCK.

Happy Birthday!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, July 03, 2020
Thank you very much for sending me this book along with the other goodies you sent me

Update 22/11/2020
Wasn't my cup of tea, found it very dull and boring and difficult to get into

Journal Entry 4 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Mount Edgcumbe Country Estate in Cremyll, Cornwall United Kingdom on Sunday, November 22, 2020

Released 1 wk ago (11/22/2020 UTC) at Mount Edgcumbe Country Estate in Cremyll, Cornwall United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 5 by BJG1960 at Yelverton, Devon United Kingdom on Sunday, November 22, 2020
My daughter picked this up for me today - nice surprise