Disney 101 Dalmatians: Puppy Parade

by Disney Enterprises | Children's Books |
ISBN: 0521941962 Global Overview for this book
Registered by RNAi of New York City, New York USA on 6/13/2020
Journal Entry 1 by RNAi from New York City, New York USA on Saturday, June 13, 2020
Hello! You have found a traveling book registered at www.BookCrossing.com. This website has members that wish to make the whole world a library! We are glad you found us, and hope you have a wonderful time reading. When you have finished reading the book, we hope you will find someone new to share it with.

To follow along on this book's adventures, you (the adult) can register on the website. It's spam-free and doesn't cost a penny. Please list RNAi as your referring member. Otherwise, you can enter the BCID# completely anonymously if you don't wish to follow the book's journey.

Once you've finished the book, we hope you set the book free "in the wild" for someone new to enjoy it!

This book was purchased at Dollar General in White Hall, WV.

Journal Entry 2 by RNAi at Little Free Library Charter #87250 in Fairmont, West Virginia USA on Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Released 11 mos ago (6/16/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library Charter #87250 in Fairmont, West Virginia USA

Released at LFL.