FaceOff

by Lee Child | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 1476762074 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingshawing of San Diego, California USA on 6/8/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingshawing from San Diego, California USA on Monday, June 08, 2020
some kind soul left this in my LFL Ken east

Journal Entry 2 by wingshawing at San Diego, California USA on Monday, June 29, 2020
great way to discover new authors. In about 25 pages you can determine if you like the detectives and want to pursue more of the author or never read them again.

The following review is from amazon:

The concept, as written by editor David Baldacci, was to "Take iconic writers with iconic characters and face them off against each other." The authors, in order to avoid contractual conflicts with publishers, agreed to participate for free and donate any profits to International Thriller Writers. For each entry Mr. Baldacci paired up two authors who worked together to create a story including two or more of their well-known characters.

In general, these were excellent thrillers by excellent writers. The editing was well done. Within the constraints of short stories, the pacing and character development were good, and the plots and endings were interesting and pretty satisfactory. Many times I found myself grinning as I enjoyed the clever story lines and interactions between the characters.

I bought it for my Kindle, and I am looking forward to reading it multiple times.

Journal Entry 3 by wingshawing at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Released 4 days ago (6/30/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

never judge challenge

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, sha, as your referring member - thanks!)