Prelude to Foundation

by Isaac Asimov | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingerishkigalwing of Salt Lake City, Utah USA on 6/6/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingerishkigalwing from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, June 06, 2020
It’s been years since I read this, but with so many books waiting to be read for the first time, I’m trying really hard to let go of some of those (dear as they may be) that I’ve stayed on my shelf should be re-read “someday.”

The Foundation series is especially close to my heart, as the original trilogy was the first science fiction I ever read. My father, and avid SF reader, handed them to me when I was 12 or 13 saying he thought I would enjoy them . I did, and was hooked for life!

Journal Entry 2 by wingerishkigalwing at LFL 1900 East & Garfield in Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, June 06, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (6/6/2020 UTC) at LFL 1900 East & Garfield in Salt Lake City, Utah USA

🙂Welcome to Bookcrossing 🙂

I hope you enjoy the book, and also that you take the time to look around the site a little… It’s a great place where book lovers around the world gather😊