The Making of Us

by Lisa Jewell | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingTyrnimarjawing of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 6/6/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingTyrnimarjawing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, June 06, 2020
Cover text:
Lydia, Robyn and Dean don't know each other - yet. They live very different lives but each of them, independently, has always felt that something is missing. What they don't know is that a letter is about to arrive that will turn their lives upside down.
***********
Update 2020-06-21
Hmmm... This kind of literature is not exactly my cup of tea. This story was far too unrealistic, too sweet, too much incredible happenings, too much everything. Simple text, almost Pulp Fiction in my opinion ( I don’t know what is the correct term in english meaning Kioskikirjallisuus in finnish). But it managed to hook me and I read it until the very last page to find out what happened to all characters in it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingTyrnimarjawing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (6/30/2020 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Sent to Bookwormess. I hope that she likes this more than I.

Journal Entry 3 by bookwormess at Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Thursday, July 02, 2020
Thank you so much Tyrnimarja! I've read several Jewell's books and liked the all as they're usually quite realistic compared to many other in the genre. We'll see how this one does, at least the cover text doesn't really say much about it.