Tell No One

by Harlan Coben | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingearthcaroleannewing of Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on 6/3/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingearthcaroleannewing from Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 03, 2020
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, earthcaroleanne, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Journal Entry 2 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, June 28, 2020
Dr David Beck's wife, Elizabeth, was kidnapped and murdered. Eight years later, an image of Elizabeth appears on David's computer screen and suddenly he is chasing a ghost whose messages hold out a desperate hope - and warm him to tell no one. But soon Beck himself is being hunted down...

Journal Entry 3 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 01, 2020
I love Harlan Coben because although he is a thriller writer, his books are usually very different from one another. This is a well written book. I was kept in suspense from start to finish even though, at points, you were made to think the police were inept and corrupt. I never suspected the ending though.