Identity Crisis

by Ben Elton | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingawaywithfairieswing of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on 6/3/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingawaywithfairieswing from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, June 03, 2020
From Amazon.co.uk:
Why are we all so hostile? So quick to take offence? Truly we are living in the age of outrage.

A series of apparently random murders draws amiable, old-school Detective Mick Matlock into a world of sex, politics, reality TV and a bewildering kaleidoscope of opposing identity groups. Lost in a blizzard of hashtags, his already complex investigation is further impeded by the fact that he simply doesn’t ‘get’ a single thing about anything anymore.

Meanwhile, each day another public figure confesses to having ‘misspoken’ and prostrates themselves before the judgement of Twitter. Begging for forgiveness, assuring the public "that is not who I am".

But if nobody is who they are anymore - then who the f##k are we?

Released 1 mo ago (6/4/2020 UTC) at Book Face, Macarthur Square in Campbelltown, New South Wales Australia

Left at the book exchange located outside Bookface.

Release #5 for the 2020 Allergic to A Challenge.