The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Come and Get It!

by Ree Drummond | Cooking, Food & Wine |
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 7/5/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, July 05, 2020
I found this hardcover in this Little Free Library in Dunstable MA while dropping off some books of my own. (I'm using the scannable QR-code bookplate label on this one.)

It's by Ree Drummond, whose Pioneer Woman cooking series on the Food Network has been highly-rated for years. The book features lots of photos and personal tidbits from her family's life on their Oklahoma ranch, along with recipes for all occasions. (I was especially tickled by the "Cowboy Bento Box".) She's even got some vegetarian recipes, noting in the one for the Veggietastic Sheet Pan Supper that while she loves a rib-eye steak she also enjoys tofu - and proceeds to explain how to best prepare it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, Rotary Pool in Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, March 04, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (3/4/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library, Rotary Pool in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library outside the Rotary Pool; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2021 Wine+Food challenge. ***