The Talented Mr Ripley

by Patricia Highsmith | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingearthcaroleannewing of Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on 5/29/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingearthcaroleannewing from Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, May 29, 2020
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, earthcaroleanne, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Journal Entry 2 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, May 29, 2020
Tom Ripley is struggling to stay one step ahead of his creditors and the law, when an unexpected acquaintance offers him a free trip to Europe and a chance to start over. Ripley wants money, success and the good life and he's willing to kill for it. When his new-found happiness is threatened, his response is as swift as it is shocking.

NB - this is a cancelled library book.

Released 1 mo ago (5/30/2020 UTC) at Wild released around Falkirk in Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom

Life is a little unusual at the moment because we are all in lockdown due to coronavirus. So I’m putting a box of books outside at the bottom of my drive for anyone walking past on their daily exercise.

I've ended up with two copies of this so I will review when I read the other one.