Mayhem in High Heels

by Gemma Halliday | Romance |
Registered by wingHI77wing of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 5/25/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingHI77wing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, May 25, 2020
A pretty white dress

on a sunshine day,
where is the red coming from?

Journal Entry 2 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (6/8/2020 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This book is part of the 2020 Birthday Group! :)

I had been trying to find a good book as a blind date for you...

But too many of them admitted they only wanted you for your sexy bum!! The nerve! So I had quite a challenge weeding them out.

Here's to hoping I've made you a 'match made in heaven.' ;)

Journal Entry 3 by wingcarelaisawing at Québec, Québec Canada on Tuesday, October 13, 2020
thank you for everything, including this book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingcarelaisawing at Québec, Québec Canada on Thursday, December 3, 2020
I had this book on my wish list on Bookcrossing for a very longtime and finally got a copy to read. And, I am disappointed. Yes, the resume seems to announce a good and fun story, what I got is a well below average story and all the stereotypes that people say chicklit is not good literature. Don’t get me wrong, there are good chicklit authors out there, but this one here is actually undermining the genre. The plot is one to be expected and instead of making somehow realistic, with a dose of humor, all we get is the stereotypes and predictable actions and outcomes of the characters. I read it because I had on my list and wanted to read it, but I ain’t gonna read the rest of the series. I have way too many books to lose more time on this author and her series.