Trace Memory

by David Llewellyn | Other | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 184607438X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingdaffodil-2wing of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 5/24/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingdaffodil-2wing from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Sunday, May 24, 2020
This book was found in a phone box library in Norfolk, UK. It is a hardback in good condition.
From the cover:- "Tiger Bay Cardiff 1953- a mysterious crate is brought into the docks. Fifty five years later a radioactive source inside The Hub leads Torchwood to discover the same man who escaped being killed at the dock all those years ago when the crate had exploded. Michael is an involuntary time-traveller and lots of people are after him to try and get back something that was inside the crate."

I read quite a lot of this book before giving up with it. I like the concept of time travel but the story was quite disjointed and I found it difficult to follow.

Released 4 days ago (6/30/2020 UTC) at Edingthorpe phone box library in Edingthorpe, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book was left in the Edingthorpe phone box library.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.