Random Bookbox

by Various | Unknown | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: n/a Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingFlutterbies9wing of Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on 5/23/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingFlutterbies9wing from Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Saturday, May 23, 2020
This is a small random bookbox with a variety of books / genres and authors.

I originally set this up to re-use a previous round number but changed my mind when I saw how many previous entries there were and how muddling that can be, so I have set up this new number and will go and write out a new card for this box now!

Journal Entry 2 by wingFlutterbies9wing at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Saturday, May 23, 2020
Instructions for this bookbox are in the original Forum thread. However, this is now ready to set off on its travels to :

Diane-Fraser
yorkshire-lass
russbaum
kinedi
jules5
dolph1n (moved down re Covid resitrictions)
nefertari
poppywalker =====> Box on the way here
bookfrogster
pam99
LadyGraye
and back home to flutterbies9.

If you wish to be moved down or up the list as this box is on its round, please get in touch and I will endeavour to do as required.

Obviously due to the Covid restrictions this box may take a little longer than usual to get around as people (such as myself!) quarantine mail before opening, but I hope you do find something random in here to enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, June 25, 2020
Received. Thank you :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, July 24, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (7/24/2020 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Posting today ☺

Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 5 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, July 27, 2020
The box arrived today 👍��Will have it travelling again soon

Journal Entry 6 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (8/4/2020 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

This will be posted in the morning

Journal Entry 7 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 8, 2020
The bookbox is now with me, aim to move it on next week.

Journal Entry 8 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, August 17, 2020
Received this today thank you! I'll get it moving again soon :)

Journal Entry 9 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, August 29, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (8/28/2020 UTC) at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom

Sorry for the delay but it's now on it's way. I'm afraid I didn't weigh it beforehand and hubby got stung as it was over the 2kg so you might need to take an extra book out and check it. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 10 by wingNataliec7wing at Barry, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 1, 2020
It’s with me. Theres a great selection of books (& tea)! I’ll get this moving again ASAP.

Released 1 yr ago (9/20/2020 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Travelling to next participant.

Journal Entry 12 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, October 3, 2020
The box is with me, we are luck the box is still in one piece as I was away from home on a weeks holiday when this arrived. Luckly my very nice neghbour spotted it on my doorstep and took it in before it was a sodden mess with all the heavy rain we have had in the past few days. All's well that ends well!!
I will try to move it on again next week.

Journal Entry 13 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, October 8, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (10/9/2020 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This will be posted to russbaum tomorrow :-)

Journal Entry 14 by wingrussbaumwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, October 12, 2020
Just received in London, safe and sound. There's a perfect book on my desk to add to it but it's not registered so I will bring a label from home home tomorrow, sticker it up and get it on its way once I have the next participant's address.

Journal Entry 15 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Thursday, October 15, 2020
Arrived safely in Co. Durham, thank you.
Will have a mooch and then send on again

Journal Entry 16 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Saturday, October 17, 2020

Released 12 mos ago (10/17/2020 UTC) at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom

On its way again to jules5 who only lives down the road from me ! Happy reading

Journal Entry 17 by jules5 at Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 21, 2020
It’s here 😊 looking forward to having a mooch and passing it on

Journal Entry 18 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 9, 2020
Its here. I will have a look through it shortly.

Journal Entry 19 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 9, 2020

Released 11 mos ago (11/9/2020 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Sending to the next person

Journal Entry 20 by nefertari at Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 12, 2020
Arrived safely with me today.

Journal Entry 21 by nefertari at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, November 23, 2020

Released 10 mos ago (11/23/2020 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Hunteress couldn't be contacted, so the box is now on its way to lelley.

Journal Entry 22 by lelley at Scarborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 28, 2020
Received today.

Journal Entry 23 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, September 9, 2021
Arrived today. The box has been damaged so I'll have to find another one.

Journal Entry 24 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, September 9, 2021
Arrived today. The box has been damaged so I'll have to find another one.

Journal Entry 25 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 16, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (9/15/2021 UTC) at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom

Posted on its way.

Journal Entry 26 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 18, 2021
caught and what a varied little bunch.

Journal Entry 27 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 23, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (9/24/2021 UTC) at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom

On the way

Journal Entry 28 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, September 25, 2021
The box is with me now.

Journal Entry 29 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, September 25, 2021
I’ve taken out 4 books a bar of Toblerone, and a teabag and will add three or four books plus maybe a non-book treat or two. It will be posted next week when I visit the post office.

Journal Entry 30 by Poppywalker at Exeter, Devon United Kingdom on Monday, October 4, 2021
Great selection just landed with me, including a book from my wishlist

Journal Entry 31 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, October 9, 2021
And this has arrived safely in Edinburgh! Thank you. I might be able to make my choice, re-stock and get it posted this afternoon.

Journal Entry 32 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, October 9, 2021

Released 6 days ago (10/9/2021 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to Pam99. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 33 by pam99 at Isle of Cumbrae, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, October 14, 2021
arrived safely with me - choices made and I'll have it on its way as soon as I have an address :-)

Journal Entry 34 by pam99 at Isle of Cumbrae, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, October 15, 2021

Released 2 days ago (10/14/2021 8:00 AM UTC) at Isle of Cumbrae, Scotland United Kingdom

on its way to the next reader (I'm afraid it was slightly over the 2kg mark - thought it was OK on the kitchen scales) - so you may want to pack it more carefully!