The Higher Taste

by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingkirjakkowing of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 5/22/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingkirjakkowing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, May 22, 2020
Picked this up from the Little Free Library in Ruoholahti, having my vegetarian friend in mind. Perhaps next summer she will dress in orange sheets only, having read this.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkirjakkowing at Akaa, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, May 23, 2020

Released 6 mos ago (5/23/2020 UTC) at Akaa, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

I'd like to know how dishes tasted without a karma? Less tasty?

Edit: Answer to the next posting: A librarian from Turku has a summer cottage in Akaa. She collects cook-books and I keep giving her bookcrossing books, perhaps one day she will learn to journal them.

Journal Entry 3 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Wednesday, June 17, 2020
...Only Krishna knows how this made its way from Akaa to Turku city library book exchange (I didn't even know that the book exchange is back from its corona break!) Not sure if Hare Krishna is my kind of vegetarian, but let's take a look.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Sunday, October 18, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/18/2020 UTC) at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

Actually the dishes in this sound pretty good, but I'm too lazy to follow recipes in English (will never learn how much a 'cup' really is, I guess) and I've got shelves full of veggie cookbooks already, so this one's ready to travel further. Enjoy! :)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Journal Entry 5 by wingCathrineBwing at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Monday, October 26, 2020
Thank you so much for this cooking book, candy, chewing gum, tea, postcard magnet and stamps (on the envelope) that you sent for the HGG! The candy is gone already!