Death in Rottingdean

by Robin Paige | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 7/11/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 11, 2021
One for the wild releasing pile

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Friday, September 17, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (9/17/2021 UTC) at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Not sure what this is like as I haven't read it - hope you like it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Friday, September 17, 2021

Not sure what this is like as I haven't read it - hope you like it!

Journal Entry 4 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 20, 2021
Waking to the postman knocking the door with a book parcel is a lovely way to start the day and on a Monday morning it's a lovely way to start the week! Thanks, plum, for this very welcome surprise. Half a dozen mysteries that I haven't read - can't be bad!
I'll let you know what I think it as I rarely release books without trying at least a few pages . . .