Mudbound

by Hillary Jordan | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 11/26/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 26, 2020
To be sent as a Christmas gift x

Journal Entry 2 by daffodil-2 at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, December 25, 2020
Received in a Christmas parcel from Plum-Crazy. Looks just like my kind of book. Also included in the parcel were other goodies including a notebook, chocolate and fudge and a wishlist book (Island of Secrets by Patricia Wilson). Thanks very much-you are as usual, very kind and generous.

Journal Entry 3 by daffodil-2 at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 26, 2021
REVIEW:-"This was a brilliant debut novel which I read very quickly as it drew me into the plot straight away. I liked the writer's style and the way in which each of the main characters got to tell the story from their own point of view. It was very violent and shocking at times and hard to read for that reason. Highly recommended."
Reserved for my husband in the first instance then I will find another good home for the book. (Thanks Plum).

Journal Entry 4 by daffodil-2 at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, November 25, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (11/24/2021 UTC) at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book was sent to another bookcrosser.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.

Journal Entry 5 by 4evagreen at Furness Vale, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Friday, November 26, 2021
This along with its friends arrived safely in a mystery package. I haven't read this, it looks interesting and it isn't something that I would probably pick up . Many thanks for your very generous surprise gift I look forward to reading it.