The politician who laughed

by Fred Daly | Humor | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0091482003 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 5/9/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, May 09, 2020
On to Mt TBR it goes.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Two Doors Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, November 13, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (11/17/2020 UTC) at Two Doors Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 3 by AnonymousFriend at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, November 26, 2020
Culled from his thirty-two years as an MP, these stories provide a spectrum of Australian politics from the early days up to the present. They include anecdotes about major political figures such as Curtin and Menzies, and the more minor ones, whose most memorable contribution in Parliament may have been an unintended pun.
Anyone who enjoys a good joke will relish this collection, and everyone with an interest in Australian politics will find it a treasure-house of humorous details about our illustrious Members of Parliament.

Journal Entry 4 by AnonymousFriend at Wantirna South, Victoria Australia on Friday, December 04, 2020
I gave it to little-eel and he loved it, but refuses to make a journal entry as he no longer has thee email he used when he was registered or to revive little-eel. Pity, so I'll have to release it elsewhere.