The Lemon Tree Hotel

by Rosanna Ley | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingdisneyfreaksamwing of Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on 5/4/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingdisneyfreaksamwing from Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 04, 2020
In the beautiful village of Vernazza, the Mazzone family have transformed an old convent overlooking the glamourous Italian Riviera into the elegant Lemon Tree Hotel. For Chiara, her daughter Elene and her granddaughter Isabella, the smooth running of their hotel is the driving force in their lives.
One day, two unexpected guests check in. The first, Dante Rossi, is a face from Chiara's past. Meanwhile, Isabella is preoccupied with the second guest, a mysterious young man who seems to know a lot about the history of the old convent and the people who live here. Although drawn to him, Isabella is determined to find out his true intentions and discover the secret past of the Lemon Tree Hotel

Journal Entry 2 by wingdisneyfreaksamwing at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 23, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/25/2021 UTC) at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom

Heading out as part of the Colours Bookring - enjoy

Journal Entry 3 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Taken from the Colours Bookring. I remember my friend saying she enjoyed it so I'll give it a go.

Journal Entry 4 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 22, 2021
I didn't really think I would like this but I couldn't put it down. It was a bit predictable and there were a couple of things that annoyed me. The first one was the recipes. It wasn't necessary to feature the food so much. The second was, why didn't Chiarra search on Internet for Italian ice cream shops in Dorset. Other than that I enjoyed it.