Popcorn

by Ben Elton | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingechodewing of Seattle, Washington USA on 6/17/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingechodewing from Seattle, Washington USA on Wednesday, June 17, 2020
received from volunteering at "Friends of [redacted] Public Library"

Journal Entry 2 by wingechodewing at Seattle, Washington USA on Tuesday, September 29, 2020
I'm so glad I picked this up based solely on the cover (surrounding the bright yellow of the book itself). Turns out it's a madcap look at accountability in the entertainment industry, circa 1996. Think Natural Born Killers, if written by Tarantino. Pure fluff; Hollywood at its most self-deprecating.

Journal Entry 3 by wingechodewing at A fellow BookCrosser, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 06, 2020

Released 2 wks ago (10/6/2020 UTC) at A fellow BookCrosser, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

For riffraff71's new Bookcrossing Zone/honesty stall.
Greetings from Seattle & happy reading! I hope you enjoy what I've picked out...isn't the cover jacket great?!

Journal Entry 4 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Thank you for your donation, much appreciated :)
Lol yes, cover is pretty eye catching :)

Journal Entry 5 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, October 18, 2020
Releasing this one to my bookcrossing zone today

Journal Entry 6 by riffraff71 at FatBadger Honesty Stall in Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, October 18, 2020

Released 4 days ago (10/18/2020 UTC) at FatBadger Honesty Stall in Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***