Y: the Last Man vol. 1 Unmanned

by Brian K. Vaughan | Graphic Novels |
Registered by wingnimrodielwing of Evanston, Illinois USA on 8/16/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingnimrodielwing from Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, August 16, 2020
Due to the cost of shipping, it made sense to pick a few of my favorite graphic novels to send to the winner of the Manga and graphic novel sweeps through better world books. This is volume one of a series that I enjoyed quite a bit.

Journal Entry 2 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, August 16, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (8/16/2020 UTC) at Evanston, Illinois USA

This is traveling to the winner of the August 2020 Manga and graphic novel sweeps via better world books.

Journal Entry 3 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Wednesday, October 07, 2020
Now this is total news to me! Thank you ever so much for the more than generous amount of comics, nimrodiel! I've been slaving for the year, so now is the time to grab a blanket, a huge hot chocolate and just read everything I love - first of all comics.

Journal Entry 4 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Tuesday, October 13, 2020
Well that's one eerily current comic album! Politics turning nepotistic and violent, something without a cure killing people, Roe v Wade, alleged cloning of babies... The one thing that bugged me was the Amazonian-like breast-cutting: no historical evidence supports the myth, and _if_ you believe Hippocrates' tales, they had their right breast removed, not the left like in the album. Oh well, guess there's an explanation for that in later issues. A really good read anyway!

Journal Entry 5 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Released 1 wk ago (10/14/2020 UTC) at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

I'll offer this for another keen comic reader in town! Quality has to get read...

Journal Entry 6 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Thursday, October 15, 2020
Thank you! This one goes to husband's reading pile.