Rescue Road

by Peter Zheutlin | Pets & Animals |
Registered by wingAzukiwing of Miami, Florida USA on 4/28/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingAzukiwing from Miami, Florida USA on Tuesday, April 28, 2020
I didn't know that there is someone who transport shelter animals for a living - granted, not one to make a millionaire, but it's a full time occupation nonetheless. I also didn't know that there's such a discrepancy between abandoned pets between the north and the south. This is almost like an underground railway for dogs.

I admire the big-heartedness of the people involved in the rescues. I was involved with animal rescues when I was younger, and I can imagine how easy it is to get overwhelmed and burnt out. The more you save, the more needs help. I sure cannot do what they are doing, and I thank them for making a difference in the lives they touch.

Read this for the OWLs readathon, a book with a white cover.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAzukiwing at Erishkigal's Wild Things Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Released 6 mos ago (12/9/2020 UTC) at Erishkigal's Wild Things Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

A van full of dogs hopping into the bookbox!

Journal Entry 3 by wingrubyrebelwing at Toledo, Ohio USA on Sunday, January 31, 2021
Taken out of the wild things book box