free

by Various | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by easyskanking of Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on 4/22/2004
Journal Entry 1 by easyskanking from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Thursday, April 22, 2004
Free little book, with extracts from books that were soon to be released in 2000: "Take a peek at the hottest new books for 2000".

Browsing through it, I remember the Adele Parks excerpt as sounding a bit intriguing. And the excerpt from "Gideon" for the gangster's elaboration on how wire hangers "are your wardrobe's worst enemy".

Yeh - who woulda thought *that's* where I got that from? You don't want to know how many times I've slipped past a wire hanger looking for a wooden one to hang some shirt on, because I remembered, vaguely, that wire hangers were no good ... so this is where I got that from. Huh. The stuff books are good for.

Journal Entry 2 by easyskanking at Weggeefwinkel (Gesloten) in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, November 30, 2004
Released on Tuesday, November 30, 2004 at about 10:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Weggeefwinkel, Vredenburg 29 in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands.

De Weggeefwinkel is tegenwoordig open op dinsdag- en zaterdagmiddag en donderdagavond!