My Sister, the Serial Killer

by Oyinkan Braithwaite | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 178649597X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingshnedwardswing of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 4/19/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingshnedwardswing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, April 19, 2020
A quick, entertaining read.

Journal Entry 2 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, April 23, 2020
Reserved for nefertari

Journal Entry 3 by wingshnedwardswing at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Released 3 mos ago (4/28/2020 UTC) at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

On its way to nefertari by second-class post.

Journal Entry 4 by wingnefertariwing at Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 04, 2020
This has arrived safely with me this afternoon. Thank you so much for being kind enough to send it to me. I'm very much looking forward to reading this.

Journal Entry 5 by wingnefertariwing at Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 07, 2020
I've been wanting to read this as it was shortlisted for the Women's Prize for Fiction 2019, and I really enjoyed it. It's a quick read - I read it yesterday - but it's blackly comic and full of character and culture. Thanks again to shnedwards for sharing it with me. I will make sure this is passed on to another bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 6 by wingnefertariwing at Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 02, 2020
Reserved for Poodlesister as part of GB wishlist tag.

Journal Entry 7 by wingnefertariwing at Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 09, 2020

Released 4 wks ago (7/9/2020 UTC) at Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom

On its way to Poodlesister by second class post.

Journal Entry 8 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, July 11, 2020
Thanks for the tag book, the postcard and the BC bookmark.

Journal Entry 9 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 12, 2020
A gripping read.

Journal Entry 10 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, July 12, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (7/16/2020 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Giving to my sister

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 9th to 11th October 2020