My Sister, the Serial Killer

by Oyinkan Braithwaite | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 178649597X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingshnedwardswing of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 4/19/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingshnedwardswing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, April 19, 2020
A quick, entertaining read.

Journal Entry 2 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, April 23, 2020
Reserved for nefertari

Journal Entry 3 by wingshnedwardswing at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (4/28/2020 UTC) at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

On its way to nefertari by second-class post.

Journal Entry 4 by wingnefertariwing at Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 4, 2020
This has arrived safely with me this afternoon. Thank you so much for being kind enough to send it to me. I'm very much looking forward to reading this.

Journal Entry 5 by wingnefertariwing at Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 7, 2020
I've been wanting to read this as it was shortlisted for the Women's Prize for Fiction 2019, and I really enjoyed it. It's a quick read - I read it yesterday - but it's blackly comic and full of character and culture. Thanks again to shnedwards for sharing it with me. I will make sure this is passed on to another bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 6 by wingnefertariwing at Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 2, 2020
Reserved for Poodlesister as part of GB wishlist tag.

Journal Entry 7 by wingnefertariwing at Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 9, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (7/9/2020 UTC) at Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom

On its way to Poodlesister by second class post.

Journal Entry 8 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, July 11, 2020
Thanks for the tag book, the postcard and the BC bookmark.

Journal Entry 9 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 12, 2020
A gripping read.

Journal Entry 10 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, July 12, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (7/16/2020 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Giving to my sister

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 9th to 11th October 2020

Journal Entry 11 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, September 13, 2020
Back from my sister

Released 1 yr ago (9/13/2020 UTC) at Giving to a non-Bookcrosser , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Lending to my neighbour.

Journal Entry 13 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, October 23, 2020
Back from my neighbour

Journal Entry 14 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, October 25, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (10/27/2020 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A wishlist book going to lexbarbie

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 15 by lexbarbie at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, October 30, 2020
Received in the post as a RAOK - thank you so much! :) Unexpected and so kind.

Journal Entry 16 by lexbarbie at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, July 23, 2021
Received from another BC user a while ago but completely forgot to update! Great book :)

Released 4 mos ago (7/25/2021 UTC) at == Somewhere in Norwich 🤷‍♂️== in Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom

Released on a warm Sunday morning :)