Normal People

Registered by Sheila_Jules of Neubiberg, Bayern Germany on 4/17/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Sheila_Jules from Neubiberg, Bayern Germany on Friday, April 17, 2020
Bought this book over a year ago and it is still on my TBR pile, hoping to read it soon and reduce the amount of books on the pile. Once I have read it, I will pass it on

Journal Entry 2 by Sheila_Jules at Illkirch-Graffenstaden, Alsace France on Saturday, August 01, 2020

Released 5 mos ago (8/1/2020 UTC) at Illkirch-Graffenstaden, Alsace France

Sally Rooney's book "Normal People" is on the way to France :)

Journal Entry 3 by Tamsine at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Tuesday, August 11, 2020
arrived safely. Thank you very much. I am afraid I still have not read "the burning girl". Not in the mood for dark murder mysteries at the time. But I won't forget to mail it to you.

Journal Entry 4 by Tamsine at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Saturday, November 28, 2020
I had heard it discussed in a literary talk-show. Although opinions were divided, I was intrigued, so I put it on my wish-list. I fail to understand why it was listed for the Man Booker Prize. I found the story uninteresting and the writing simplistic.

Journal Entry 5 by Tamsine at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- France on Monday, November 30, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (11/30/2020 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- France

mailed to Florence who had it on her wish-list

Journal Entry 6 by wingFlorence71wing at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Wednesday, December 02, 2020
Whaou a wishlist book ! Thanks Tamsine !