Paper Towns

by John Green | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 140884818X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingApoloniaXwing of Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on 4/17/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingApoloniaXwing from Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on Friday, April 17, 2020
Congrats, you found a travelling book! And an online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are curious to see how far and wide this book will travel and how its readers like it. Enjoy the book and later leave it for other people to find. Feel free to come back here to let us know what you thought of the book and where you left it. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by wingApoloniaXwing at Torre dos Clérigos in Porto - City, Porto Portugal on Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (9/22/2020 UTC) at Torre dos Clérigos in Porto - City, Porto Portugal

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by Mushu4052 at Porto, Porto Portugal on Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Book found this morning in Torre dos Clérigos while waiting for my friend to wake up. Magical feeling to find it so unexpectedly at the top of the tower: thanks, I’ll be sure to read it and happy to have found the community ;)
This one will travel in a few hours already !