The Hunter And The Whale

by Laurens Van Der Post | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Davros-10 of Banyo, Queensland Australia on 4/10/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Davros-10 from Banyo, Queensland Australia on Friday, April 10, 2020
From amazon.com:

"White Hunters. They were the absolute masters of a dangerous and disappearing trade. For Buschagne it was elephants; for Lasren, whales. For both of them - the game was the biggest that life could offer. And now their rivalry had become an unspoken duel. A contest of brutal, magnificent suicide. Each man kept raising the stakes and jacking the odds against survival. Until the only way to top your own legend - was to get killed doing it.

Product details
Paperback: 295 pages
Publisher: Pocket Books (1970)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0671771752
ISBN-13: 978-0671771751
Package Dimensions: 7 x 4.2 x 0.7 inches
Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
Customer Reviews: 4.2 out of 5 stars (7 customer ratings)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,082,142 in Books

Released 3 wks ago (4/18/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library in Lutwyche City Shopping Centre in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

In the Little Free Library at the back of the Food Court.