Scrublands

by Chris Hammer | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 1501196766 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingamberCwing of Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on 4/5/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingamberCwing from Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Sunday, April 05, 2020
Second copy.

Journal Entry 2 by wingamberCwing at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Sunday, April 05, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (4/5/2020 UTC) at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia

Travelling with another book. Books shouldn't travel alone.

Journal Entry 3 by mattandmandy75 at Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Monday, April 20, 2020
Arrived as a travelling companion to a wishlist book, sounds like a good read.
Thanks so much!

Journal Entry 4 by mattandmandy75 at McDonald's Book Exchange Shelf in Nunawading, Victoria Australia on Saturday, January 30, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (2/4/2021 UTC) at McDonald's Book Exchange Shelf in Nunawading, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:

Please journal that you’ve found me, read and re-release. I’d love to follow the book’s journey. Bookcrossing is free & fun and let’s face it, not much is these days! :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingmarmee463wing at Nunawading, Victoria Australia on Thursday, February 04, 2021
Caught today, on to Mt TBR.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, February 16, 2021
My first Chris Hammer read, it came highly recommended and did not disappoint. There are twists and turns aplenty in this skillfully woven, complex riveting tale. Readers need to pay close attention if they are to stay on top of this one. There are a multitude of well developed weather-beaten characters who exist in this challenging, sun-baked, drought-stricken land. The author successfully transported me to Riversend and I rubbed shoulders with the locals, a scary but captivating experience. Highly recommended.

Journal Entry 7 by wingmarmee463wing at McDonald's Book Exchange Shelf in Nunawading, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (2/18/2021 UTC) at McDonald's Book Exchange Shelf in Nunawading, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 8 by genrek at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, February 25, 2021
A thoroughly enjoyable read with the very "down to earth" language that fits so well into the Australian vernacular. I enjoyed the appropriateness of his structures enormously and the ongoing tension as the story played out, although thought the finish a little flat and unresolved.