Hell’s Corner

by David Baldacci | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ComradeCamper of Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin USA on 4/3/2020
Journal Entry 1 by ComradeCamper from Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin USA on Friday, April 03, 2020
Someone brought this thick hardcover thriller to my Little Free Library, so I thought I’d register it on BookCrossing. That way, we can see where the book goes, who reads it, and how the like it.

The plot looks to be complicated. It takes place in Lafayette Park, just across from the White House, and involves the US president, the British prime minister, a terrorist bomb, and a skilled assassin who was ready to retire.
At 400+ pages, this sounds like the kind of book that could occupy your interest during a period of self-isolation.

Journal Entry 2 by ComradeCamper at Little Free Library #22133 in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin USA on Saturday, April 04, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (4/4/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library #22133 in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin USA

On the upper shelf, for grownups, of the Little Free Library on Schneider Drive.