Pieces Of Her

by Karin Slaughter | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by KEMS of Banyo, Queensland Australia on 3/26/2020
Journal Entry 1 by KEMS from Banyo, Queensland Australia on Thursday, March 26, 2020
From amaxon.com:

""Karin Slaughter has--by far--the best name of all of us msytery novelists."--James Patterson

Mother. Hero. Liar. Killer. How can you tell when all you have is...

PIECES OF HER

What if the person you thought you knew best turns out to be someone you never knew at all . . . ?

Andrea knows everything about her mother, Laura. She knows she’s spent her whole life in the small beachside town of Belle Isle; she knows she’s never wanted anything more than to live a quiet life as a pillar of the community; she knows she’s never kept a secret in her life. Because we all know our mothers, don’t we?

But all that changes when a trip to the mall explodes into violence and Andrea suddenly sees a completely different side to Laura. Because it turns out that before Laura was Laura, she was someone completely different. For nearly thirty years she’s been hiding from her previous identity, lying low in the hope that no one would ever find her. But now she’s been exposed, and nothing will ever be the same again.

The police want answers and Laura’s innocence is on the line, but she won’t speak to anyone, including her own daughter. Andrea is on a desperate journey following the breadcrumb trail of her mother’s past. And if she can’t uncover the secrets hidden there, there may be no future for either one of them. . . .

Customer Reviews: 3.9 out of 5 stars (1,308 customer ratings)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #109,280 in Books
#432 in Financial Thrillers (Books)
#1266 in Conspiracy Thrillers (Books)
#3218 in Psychological Thrillers (Books)"

Released 1 mo ago (4/10/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library in Lutwyche City Shopping Centre in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia

Enjoy this excellent book