The Sins of the Father

by Jeffrey Archer | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 3/21/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, March 21, 2020
On to Mt TBR it goes.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at SI Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Sunday, March 22, 2020

Released 8 mos ago (3/22/2020 UTC) at SI Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

On to the shelf

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 3 by genrek at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Sunday, August 02, 2020
There were a number of side tracks to the main story which made little difference to the main plot and were put in to bulk up the book. Unfortunately I found scenes to be rushed, and inevitably left me leaving me feeling dissatisfied. Overall the book was too long for the subject matter

Journal Entry 4 by wingmarmee463wing at Two Doors Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Sunday, October 25, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/26/2020 UTC) at Two Doors Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

On to the table.

To the finder of this book -

Journal Entry 5 by AnonymousFriend at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, October 27, 2020
On the heels of the international bestseller Only Time Will Tell, Jeffrey Archer picks up the sweeping story of the Clifton Chronicles. Only days before Britain declares war on Germany, Harry Clifton, hoping to escape the consequences of long-buried family secrets, and forced to accept that his desire to marry Emma Barrington will never be fulfilled, has joined the Merchant Navy.