Big Sky

by Kate Atkinson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingjlautnerwing of Henderson, Nevada USA on 7/8/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingjlautnerwing from Henderson, Nevada USA on Wednesday, July 08, 2020
Arrived from Amazon yesterday.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjlautnerwing at Henderson, Nevada USA on Thursday, September 24, 2020
It is always a bad idea for me to let a book like this sit after I have read it, without jotting down my thoughts. But that is what I did. I remember the book in general but not a lot specific.

Jackson Brodie is semi-retired, living quietly in a seaside village with his teenage son and dog, and pursuing the usual case of tracking the unfairthful husband. But he comes upon a man on a cliff, steps in to help, and is caught up in a problematic situation.

Although I don't remember specifics I do remember that I liked it. I like all of Atkinson's books. I like the complications in the lives of the characters, the realism, the messiness. Nothing is simple and that makes sense to me.

Journal Entry 3 by wingjlautnerwing at Henderson, Nevada USA on Friday, September 25, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (9/24/2020 UTC) at Henderson, Nevada USA

Sent to paperbackswap member.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Chicago, Illinois USA on Thursday, October 01, 2020
Caught from Paperback Swap