The Crow Road

by Iain Banks | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingardachywing of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 3/13/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingardachywing from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Friday, March 13, 2020
Picked up from GET Free Books Ipswich. A good read from one of my favourite authors.

GetFreeBooksIpswich

Journal Entry 2 by wingardachywing at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, September 20, 2020

Released 5 mos ago (9/21/2020 UTC) at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Posting to riffraff71 in Aberdeenshire for her new Official BookCrossing Zone.

Journal Entry 3 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, September 24, 2020

Journal Entry 4 by riffraff71 at FatBadger Honesty Stall in Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Released 4 mos ago (10/15/2020 UTC) at FatBadger Honesty Stall in Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom

releasing to my new bookcrossing zone

Journal Entry 5 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, November 27, 2020
Spotted this on someones wishlist so sending it as a secret santa gift

Journal Entry 6 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, November 27, 2020
Spotted this on someones wishlist so sending it as a secret santa gift

Journal Entry 7 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, November 27, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (11/28/2020 UTC) at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom

Taken this out of my bookcrossing zone when I spotted it on a wishlist. Sending as a Christmas gift. Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 8 by kingfan30 at -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 25, 2020
Thank you so much for the book and I love the bag xx
Merry Christmas and here to a better new year.