Plum Pudding Murder (Hannah Swensen Mysteries, Book 12)

by Joanne Fluke | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Chania of Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on 3/11/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Chania from Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Holiday business is booming at Hannah Swenson's Cookie Jar pastry shop, but the mysterious murder of "Lunatic Larry" Jaeger puts a serious crimp in the season of good cheer. From the looks of it, Larry had as many enemies as Hannah's sugar cookies have sprinkles. With the 12 days of Christmas ticking down and cookie orders piling up, tracking down the killer won't be easy. A clever whodunit with pastry recipe dividends.

Journal Entry 2 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Thursday, March 12, 2020
Nice to be back in Hannah's life! Easy to read, interesting mystery, lots of delicious cookies and food. But I still don't understand why she can't make up her mind about the men in her life, that is so frustrating!

Journal Entry 3 by Chania at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Friday, March 13, 2020

Released 8 mos ago (3/13/2020 UTC) at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland

Sending to Sannuli next!

Journal Entry 4 by sannuli at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Thank you! 💗

Journal Entry 5 by sannuli at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Saturday, May 09, 2020

Released 7 mos ago (5/9/2020 UTC) at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland

Yummy reading 😄

Journal Entry 6 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Saturday, May 09, 2020
Thank you very much for the wishlist book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Thursday, October 15, 2020
This was an adorable cozy mystery, thank you for sharing! It has been a while since I’ve read about the twists and turns in Hannah Swensen’s life so I didn’t remember how hungry I get while reading these :D I agree with Chania, the Norman-Mike-situation is quite frustrating, I mean this is book 12 already.

Journal Entry 8 by wingSoozreaderwing at Wishlist Tag Game , A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, October 17, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/17/2020 UTC) at Wishlist Tag Game , A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

The book is on its way to the next reader as a part of the wishlist tag game. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 9 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, October 24, 2020
I’d forgotten about this tag, so it was a lovely surprise when it landed this morning. Thanks for tagging me 😁👍