Blindness

by José Saramago | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 054753759X Global Overview for this book
Registered by jennannej of Coronado, California USA on 3/10/2020
Journal Entry 1 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Pretty terrifying.

Journal Entry 2 by jennannej at Coronado, California USA on Friday, March 13, 2020
What a time to be reading this - as people have emptied the stores of water and toilet paper, hording food, staying home from work and shutting down schools. It seems appropriate.

This pandemic book was disturbing in a number of ways - not the least which is the way people can act when frightened or when authority is taken away. A very interesting look at human response to panic and fear.

The writing style - a kind of stream of consciousness with nameless characters and no quotations - drove me up the wall. I never got used to it, even by the end.

Journal Entry 3 by jennannej at Coronado, California USA on Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Released 4 mos ago (6/17/2020 UTC) at Coronado, California USA

On to Kelly!

Journal Entry 4 by jennannej at Coronado, California USA on Thursday, October 08, 2020
My friend gave up! So I've got this ready to release.

Journal Entry 5 by jennannej at Little Free Library #52366 - F Ave. in Coronado, California USA on Sunday, October 18, 2020

Released 1 wk ago (10/17/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library #52366 - F Ave. in Coronado, California USA

Released into the little free library today. Stay healthy!