Invisible Prey

by John Sandford | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingTrojanhorsewing of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 3/8/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingTrojanhorsewing from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 08, 2020
Donated to a second hand book sale then reserved for Bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Community Book Box in Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 10, 2020

Released 7 mos ago (4/10/2020 UTC) at Community Book Box in Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom

This book has been released into a community book box during the Coronavirus lockdown. The cover has been disinfected with a Dettol solution but please WASH YOUR HANDS anyway! Stay Safe, Stay Well.

Welcome to bookcrossing!
Congratulations on finding this book. I hope you enjoy it.
Please make a journal entry so I know the book is safe with you (this can be done anonymously if you prefer) and then read and re-release the book for someone else to enjoy!
Better still join Bookcrossing (please consider using me, Trojanhorse as your referring member) then you can follow the book as it continues its travels.
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Winchester, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 24, 2020
The book wasn't taken from the book box so I'm releasing it to a community bookshelf at a college in Winchester.
Happy travels!