The Ghost of Flight 401

by John G. Fuller | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by zimra of Napier, Hawkes Bay-Poverty Bay New Zealand on 3/8/2020
Journal Entry 1 by zimra from Napier, Hawkes Bay-Poverty Bay New Zealand on Sunday, March 8, 2020
Eastern Air Lines Flight 401 was a scheduled flight from New York to Miami. On December 29, 1972, the Lockheed L-1011-1 Tristar crashed into the Florida Everglades, causing 101 fatalities.

Welcome to BookCrossing!
Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by Zimra. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Released 1 yr ago (4/18/2021 UTC) at Bus Stop - Gloucester Street in Taradale, Hawkes Bay-Poverty Bay New Zealand

In covered bus stop, outside of the Clock Tower, Gloucester St side.