Brooklyn

by Colm Tóibín | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 3/8/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, March 08, 2020
Bought in Age UK charity shop, Walthamstow High Street

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 9th to 11th October 2020

Released 1 wk ago (3/17/2020 UTC) at Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to emmejo

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingemmejowing at Cortland, New York USA on Wednesday, March 25, 2020
This arrived today! Thank you so much! And thank you for the lovely postcard. We've had a small flock of crows start dropping by in the morning, and it has made me start noticing crows in art more too!

Our state has now ordered that everyone stay at home, and closed everything except for essential businesses. Bookstores sadly don't count, so I am glad to have such an interesting book to shore up my dwindling TBR stack.

(My dog would like to add that your book smells particularly nice to a whippet, and he spent a couple minutes busily sniffing it when it arrived.)