Woodworking Tools

by Philip Walker | Reference | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 3/2/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, March 02, 2020
Given to me to Bookcross by my brother-in-law

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 9th to 11th October 2020

Released 4 days ago (3/26/2020 UTC) at Stratford Station Books for London shelf in Stratford, Greater London United Kingdom

This was actually released some time ago and I forgot to record that at the time

Hello!