Look Alive Twenty-Five

by Janet Evanovich | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingrussbaumwing of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 3/10/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingrussbaumwing from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Welcome to BookCrossing! The home of travelling books...

Thank you so much for picking up this book and visiting the website. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home.

If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free, confidential, you are only known by your screen name and your e-mail address is never given out) please say "russbaum" sent you.

I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it.

You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Happy Book-crossing...

Russbaum

Journal Entry 2 by wingrussbaumwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Released 9 mos ago (3/10/2020 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

Posted from London, UK to Hinckley, UK to Tanamo as part of the bookcrossing GB Wishlist Tag Game.

Hope it arrives safely.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, March 16, 2020
Safely arrived in Leicestershire. Thanks a lot.

Journal Entry 4 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 18, 2020
Reserved for cross-patch

Journal Entry 5 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 17, 2020
Another enjoyable visit to the life of Ms Plum. There was plenty of Morelli and Ranger in this one so lots of sexual tension and Stephanie and Lula have a change of career and enter into the catering world. I'm pretty sure you can guess how that went! However, about two thirds of the way through the book, I got worried. Where was Grandma Mazur? Had I inadvertently missed out a book in the series, i.e. the one where she is the star of the show at the funeral home and not just a spectator. I hoped not. Was I right to be worried? You will have to read the book to find out. There are no spoilers here.

Journal Entry 6 by wingTanamowing at South Croxton, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 18, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/19/2020 UTC) at South Croxton, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Mailed to another bookcrosser via the Wishlist Tag game.

Journal Entry 7 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 24, 2020
It’s here, having been porch quarantined. Thank you. It’s been a while. I wonder what Stephanie and Morelli have been up to.

Journal Entry 8 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, November 13, 2020
You know what to expect with the Stephanie Plums; a good helping of Stephanie and Lula, a sprinkle of Morelli and Ranger and just enough spice to keep us happy!

Journal Entry 9 by wingCross-patchwing at Wishlist tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, November 23, 2020

Released 1 wk ago (11/23/2020 UTC) at Wishlist tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Spreading the joy!

Journal Entry 10 by wingCross-patchwing at Wishlist tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, November 23, 2020

Spreading the joy!

Journal Entry 11 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 25, 2020
It’s back in London. Thanks very much Cross-patch. I like the Royal Horticultural Society postcard too.