The Bad Guys Guide to Being Good

by Aaron Blabey | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1338208241 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/2/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, March 02, 2020
This is one of more than 190 children's books that were donated in January, 2020, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, USA. Thank you so much!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 30, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (1/30/2021 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to 6of8 to help me get it traveling once again. Thank you!

------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wing6of8wing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 14, 2021
Sekected from the books Squeaky gave me to travwl to Utah. My brother's grandsons will enjoy it I think.

Journal Entry 6 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA on Tuesday, March 02, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (3/2/2021 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA

Sending to minibear for her grandkids.

Journal Entry 7 by minibear at Syracuse, Utah USA on Friday, March 05, 2021
Got in a box, from 6of8, for my grandsons.