Midnight Crossroad

by Charlaine Harris | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by WistfulDragon of Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on 3/1/2020
Journal Entry 1 by WistfulDragon from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, March 01, 2020
The people of the small town of Midnight. Texas, all have secrets. Mostly, they are not the sort of secrets you would imagine. So the stranger who comes to settle for the privacy might fit in, but only if they let him...

Journal Entry 2 by WistfulDragon at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, January 08, 2021

Released 2 wks ago (1/8/2021 UTC) at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom

Off to Poodlesister, enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Thank you for the wishlist book. I really want to read it straight away but it has to go into a queue. I’ve promised other books to people. Thanks for the BC postcard too!

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, January 14, 2021
Ok I gave in and read it! Just what I needed for my poor brain.

Released 1 wk ago (1/20/2021 UTC) at RABCK (Royal Mail), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going with the rest of the trilogy to dark-draco

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021