Julie of the Wolves

Registered by wingleah152wing of Bunbury, Western Australia Australia on 2/28/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingleah152wing from Bunbury, Western Australia Australia on Friday, February 28, 2020
Reserved
To her small Eskimo village, she is known as Miyax: to her friend in San Francisco, she is Julie. When her life in the village becomes too dangerous, Miyax runs away, only to find herself lost in the Alaskan wilderness.
With food & time running out, Miyax tries to survive by copying the ways of a pack of wolves. Accepted by their leader & befriended by a feisty pup names Kapu, she soon grows to to love her new wolf family.
Life in the wilderness is a struggle, but when she finds her way back to civilisation, Miyax is torn between her old & new lives. Is she Miyax of the Eskimos- or Julie of the wolves?

Journal Entry 2 by wingleah152wing at Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Monday, April 20, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (4/4/2020 UTC) at Cockatoo, Victoria Australia

Hello Kind Reader,
Just a quick note that I've registered this book at BookCrossing.com, so that I can keep up on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it. Please visit www.BookCrossing.com/937-15393979 to make a quick journal entry, then pass the book along to someone else who will appreciate it. We can all track this book's journey and the lives it touches forever more!
Thank You!

Journal Entry 3 by Crazy_Cat_Kid at Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Friday, May 01, 2020
Received via Mum & the wishlist tag games.
Popping aside as a possible entry into my school's little library once we're back on campus.