The Fault in Our Stars

by John Green | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingfictionalfangswing of Charleston, South Carolina USA on 4/2/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingfictionalfangswing from Charleston, South Carolina USA on Thursday, April 02, 2020
Registered by fictionalfangs, Charleston, SC, USA on April 2, 2020. Mass market paperback.

Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.

Insightful, bold, irreverent, and raw, The Fault in Our Stars is award-winning author John Green's most ambitious and heartbreaking work yet, brilliantly exploring the funny, thrilling, and tragic business of being alive and in love.
(Goodreads)

Released 2 mos ago (4/2/2020 UTC) at College of Charleston - specifics in notes in Charleston, South Carolina USA

Released to the Women's & Gender Studies office at the College of Charleston (in a box labeled "free books!") on April 2, 2020.

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing! :)

You've found a special book out in the "wild!" I'm so glad it has found a home with you. I hope you enjoy reading it and that you consider taking a few minutes to jot down here what you thought about the book itself or about how you found it.

You don't have to join or sign up to BookCrossing to leave a comment. If you find yourself wanting to hunt for more books - or maybe even release your OWN books into the "wild" - feel free to join us! After signing up for your free account, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book. This will allow you to track its travels far and wide.

If you do sign up, please consider listing me, fictionalfangs, as your referral member.

Thanks and happy reading! :)