The Secret Garden

by Frances Hodgson Burnett | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingfictionalfangswing of Charleston, South Carolina USA on 4/2/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingfictionalfangswing from Charleston, South Carolina USA on Thursday, April 02, 2020
Registered by fictionalfangs, Charleston, SC, USA on April 2, 2020. Paperback.

The Secret Garden appeals to both young and old alike. It has wonderful elements of mystery, spirituality, charming characters and an authentic rendering of childhood emotions and experiences. Commonsense, truth and kindness, compassion and a belief in the essential goodness of human beings lie at the heart of this unforgettable story. It is the best known of Frances Hodgson Burnett's works, though most of us have definitely heard of, if not read, her other novel Little Lord Fauntleroy. (Goodreads)

Released 1 mo ago (4/2/2020 UTC) at College of Charleston - specifics in notes in Charleston, South Carolina USA

Released to the Women's & Gender Studies office at the College of Charleston (in a box labeled "free books!") on April 2, 2020.

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing! :)

You've found a special book out in the "wild!" I'm so glad it has found a home with you. I hope you enjoy reading it and that you consider taking a few minutes to jot down here what you thought about the book itself or about how you found it.

You don't have to join or sign up to BookCrossing to leave a comment. If you find yourself wanting to hunt for more books - or maybe even release your OWN books into the "wild" - feel free to join us! After signing up for your free account, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book. This will allow you to track its travels far and wide.

If you do sign up, please consider listing me, fictionalfangs, as your referral member.

Thanks and happy reading! :)