Spilling Open: The Art of Becoming Yourself

by Sabrina Ward Harrison | Arts & Photography |
Registered by wingfictionalfangswing of Winston Salem, North Carolina USA on 3/31/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingfictionalfangswing from Winston Salem, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Registered by fictionalfangs, Charleston, SC, USA on March 31, 2020. Paperback.

Will be released for the Transgender Day of Visibility SSM on 3.31.2020.

Spilling Open: the Art of Becoming Yourself is the creative expression of one young woman's attempt to understand herself as she grows into adulthood. Sabrina Ward Harrison shares her private journal and art, offering us lessons in life and empowerment that resonates with fresh, youthful wisdom. ...This book is an intimate and moving picture of what it means to enter a contemporary adult world that is filled with contradictions about womanhood. Harrison's writing and multimedia art explore questions about love, faith, growing pains, being true, peer groups, and identity.

Released to the Rutledge Tower LFL on March 31, 2020.

*** Released for the Transgender Day of Visibility SSM. ***

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing! :)

You've found a special book out in the "wild!" I'm so glad it has found a home with you. I hope you enjoy reading it and that you consider taking a few minutes to jot down here what you thought about the book itself or about how you found it.

You don't have to join or sign up to BookCrossing to leave a comment. If you find yourself wanting to hunt for more books - or maybe even release your OWN books into the "wild" - feel free to join us! After signing up for your free account, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book. This will allow you to track its travels far and wide.

If you do sign up, please consider listing me, fictionalfangs, as your referral member.

Thanks and happy reading! :)