Love Without Borders

by Cameron Powers | Biographies & Memoirs |
ISBN: 1933983221 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingStaxmanwing of Seattle, Washington USA on 2/23/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingStaxmanwing from Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, February 23, 2020
Memoirs of a guy (who happens to be my cousin) who's lived an adventurous, fascinating life. How many Americans do you know who are fluent in Quechua?

Journal Entry 2 by wingStaxmanwing at Cafe Argento in Seattle, Washington USA on Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (2/26/2020 UTC) at Cafe Argento in Seattle, Washington USA

Hello!

You have found a Bookcrossing book. When you have a moment, I'd appreciate it if you'd write a journal entry with your impressions of this book. To do this, click on the “New Journal Entry” link. You don't have to join Bookcrossing to journal this book (or peruse Bookcrossing.com), but I encourage you to do so--and it's free! If you do join, you can list me as your referring member.

You are free to keep the book or to release it, either by giving it to a friend or by leaving it in a public place. To make a record of the release, click on the “Make Release Notes” link. If you join Bookcrossing, you’ll be able to follow the book’s future travels.